Prayer at PCC
“But when I thought how to understand this, it seemed to me a wearisome task, until I went into the sanctuary of God…” (Psalm 73:16-17)
At Pacific Crossroads, we have leaders who recognize the uncertainty of these times, and who would love to journey alongside you in prayer. Here are some ways to receive prayer:
Submit a Prayer Request
To submit a prayer request to our deacons and prayer leaders. Email: email@example.com.
Post Service Prayer
Our prayer team volunteers are available every Sunday on zoom immediately following the worship service.
How it works:
- Click the link below to enter the main zoom prayer room where you will meet our leaders. (Make sure you install zoom before hand)
- The host will welcome you, pair you with a leader and assign you both to a breakout room where you can share your prayer request and pray.
- If there is a specific leader you’d like to pray with, you can let the host know when you enter the main room.
- After you are finished praying you can re-join the main room to get to know our leaders better or leave the meeting altogether.
Weekly Prayer Gatherings
Our prayer leaders host two weekly prayer gatherings on zoom on the following days:
- Thursdays at 7:00pm
- Sundays at 9:30am (Pre-Service Prayer)
These gatherings last around 30 minutes and are a time to be led in prayer for our community and city.