Becoming a House of Prayer
“these I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer;
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar;
for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.”
Recommended Prayer Resources
- Prayer: Experiencing Awe and Intimacy with God
- Prayer: Does it Make Any Difference?
- Praying Through the Bible for Your Kids
- If God Already Knows, Why Pray?
- Pray with Your Eyes Open: Looking at God, Ourselves and Our Prayers
Richard L. Pratt
- A Method For Prayer: Freedom in the Face of God
- The Practice of the Presence of God
- Talking With God
- A Short, Practical Guide for Prayer and Fasting