Serve on Sunday
Our mission is for children to know God’s transforming love revealed in Jesus Christ and to respond to that love by joyfully following Jesus all of their days. We offer multiple ways that you can serve with us in carrying out that mission:
- Nursery Caregiver – caring for babies from infants to 2-year-olds
- Classroom Teacher – leading Bible stories with kids in classes that range from 3-year-olds to 4th Grade
- Teacher Assistant – assist the classroom teacher
- Children’s Worship – help lead worship for the children
Volunteer Application Process
- Attend Pacific Crossroads Church for a minimum of six months.
- Complete this Volunteer Safety Application.
- View MinistrySafe Sexual Abuse Awareness and Prevention Training (either live or online; the online version is about 60 minutes) and pass the quiz to receive your Certificate of Completion. We will send you the link for the training.
- Complete a Safety Interview with a member of the Pacific Crossroads staff team. This interview will be scheduled after we receive your Certificate of Completion for the MinistrySafe Training.
- Review and sign a copy of the Pacific Crossroads Church Children’s Ministry Policies.
We look forward to having you serve with us! Please contact our Director of Family Ministries at Gloria.Lee@pacificcrossroads.org if you have any questions or need help in the process.
The Children’s Ministry Team
Thank you for show interest in serving the youth at Pacific Crossroads! It is an amazing opportunity to walk with our youth into adulthood. There are multiple ways that you can serve in Youth:
- Jr. High or High School Hospitality Leader
Creating a warm, welcoming, Christ-centered environment for Youth, and helping youth connect with one another.
- Jr. High or High School Teaching Leader
Speaking/teaching, and helping develop teaching lesson and schedule
- Jr. High or High School Discipleship Leader
Developing intentional relationships with youth for discipleship
Volunteer Application Process
Since our ministry involves working with youth, we have some steps to help us make sure we maintain a safe environment for our young people who are placed in our care.
First, we will need you to complete our Volunteer Application form.
When we have received your application and reviewed it, we will set up a time to meet with you and share more about the Youth program. We will review the safety policies of Youth.
We ask for a one-year commitment and that you have attended Pacific Crossroads Church for a minimum of six months.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to talking more,
The Youth Team
Do you have a heart for caring for others? Do you want to be involved in ministering to people in need?
Join us as we pray for our church on Sundays at 9:30 AM to 9:50 AM. We meet off the band room which is also PCC’s nursery room. It’s the room with the trophies on the wall.
Do you have a heart for praise through music?