At PCC, we believe the Bible is God’s Word, and it deserves nothing less than believers who can study it properly, “rightly handling the word of God” (II Tim 2:15)
Many believers struggle to understand their bibles or recognize the basic tenants of the Christian faith. Various pieces have been learned here and there, but not integrated into a larger story or system of beliefs.
In order to equip and build up others (Ephesians 4:11-12), PCC offers a variety of online courses.
The Gospel Story – Training Disciples
- Part One: Old Testament Survey
- Part Two: New Testament Survey
- Part Three: Christian Doctrine
Level Two – Growing Disciples
- Part Four: Barriers to Belief (Objections Adressed) | Workshop Style
- Part Five: Navigating Difficult Subjects (God’s will, doubts, suffering, guilt, forgiveness, anxiety, anger, depression, assurance) | Workshop Style
- Part Six: Developing Christian Character (Works of the Flesh & Fruit of the Spirit) | Devotional, Workshop Style