What Is Our Vision for Student Ministries?
The next generation transformed by God, renewing families for Christ.
By God’s grace, we exist to gather the next generation to Christ, grow them in Christ, send them to impact their community for Christ, and equip parents to shepherd their youth.
Hume Lake Camp
LOCATION: Hume Lake is located about 67 miles east of Fresno, CA. but don’t worry we’re going to take a charter bus up together so parents you don’t need to worry!
MIDDLE SCHOOL: July 30 (Sun) – August 5 (Sat)
– Open to students entering 6th, 7th, or 8th grade in the fall of 2023.
– Visit Hume Lake Meadow Ranch webpage to learn more about this year’s camp. You can also check out Hume Lake Meadow Ranch Summer 2022 Wrap-Up to see last year’s highlight video.
– Middle School Camp cost is $850. Non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to hold a spot. This includes cost of the camp, transportation, and additional costs incurred.
– It does not include spending money or optional activities such as paintball, ropes course, etc.
– Ready to register? Click HERE to register for Middle School Hume Lake Summer Camp
HIGH SCHOOL: July 30 (Sun) – August 5 (Sat)
– Open to students entering 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade in the fall of 2023.
– Visit Hume Lake Ponderosa webpage to learn more about this year’s camp. You can also check out Hume Lake Ponderosa Summer 2022 Wrap-Up to see last year’s highlight video.
– High School Camp cost is $850. Non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to hold a spot. This includes cost of the camp, transportation, and additional costs incurred. It does not include spending money and optional activities.
– Ready to register? Click HERE to register for High School Hume Lake Summer Camp!
Cost: $850 (Hume Lake has increased camp fees by 18% this year). This includes cost of the camp, transportation, and additional costs incurred. It does not include spending money or optional activities such as paintball, ropes course, etc.
You can pay $150 deposit to hold the spot with the option to pay in increments over the next few months or you can pay in full. All deposits are non-refundable. If we can fill your camper’s spot with another student, we will refund your payment beyond the deposit. Unfortunately, if we can’t fill your campers spot, we are unable to provide a refund for what you’ve paid. Hume Lake charges us per spot we’ve reserved even if we’re unable to fill all the spots. There are limited spaces available. Financial hardship scholarships are available. Please email Gloria (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire.
Shortly after you have registered, you will receive an email from Hume Camp asking for information such as allergies and insurance. Please complete these forms as soon as possible.
There will be a “Hume Huddle” scheduled one week prior to respective camp. This is a connection point for parents, an opportunity to ask any last-minute questions, and review departure logistics. Details will follow. Please make this huddle a priority!
All students are welcome to invite non-PCC and/or non-churched friends while space is available. We love getting to know our students’ friends. This is also a great opportunity for someone who might not have a relationship with Jesus to hear the gospel in a safe, warm environment.
We’re praying for 4 counselors for each camp (8 total). If you’re available and willing, come join us. I promise you that it’ll be tiring, but it’s the BEST TIREDNESS you’ll experience because you’ll have a front row seat to seeing students experience God in BIG ways!
Yes, Joe and Gloria are also going up!
For students that decide to worship with their parents or online on Sundays, we also have a place for you! Join us for one of our small discipleship groups that meet midweek in person. Please contact Joe Kim (email@example.com) for more information.
Covid-19 Safety Protocol: Masks are optional according to SaMoHi guidelines. If the student has been exposed to communicable illness including Covid or have tested positive for Covid, please join us the following week or when he/she is no longer under isolation. Thank you for helping us keep our students and volunteers healthy at PCC.
Join Our Team:
Our ministry is growing! That’s exciting! It also means we need more volunteer leaders to serve, love, and lead these students to know, love, and follow Christ! If you love Jesus and teens, please fill out the interest form, and we’ll reach out!
Zoom Office Hours Available:
If you need to meet with Joe, he’s happy to set up a zoom meeting with you, just email him at firstname.lastname@example.org