Thank you for taking interest in serving with the Children’s Ministry!
Our mission is for children to know God’s transforming love revealed in Jesus Christ and to respond to that love by joyfully following Jesus all of their days. We offer multiple ways that you can serve with us in carrying out that mission:
- Nursery Caregiver – caring for babies from infants to 2-year-olds
- Classroom Teacher – leading Bible stories with kids in classes that range from 3-year-olds to 4th Grade
- Teacher Assistant – assist the classroom teacher
- Children’s Worship – help lead worship for the children
Volunteer Application Process:
1. Attend Pacific Crossroads Church for a minimum of six months.
2. Complete this Volunteer Safety Application.
3. View MinistrySafe Sexual Abuse Awareness and Prevention Training (either live or online; the online version is about 60 minutes) and pass the quiz to receive your Certificate of Completion. We will send you the link for the training.
4. Complete a Safety Interview with a member of the Pacific Crossroads staff team. This interview will be scheduled after we receive your Certificate of Completion for the MinistrySafe Training.
5. Review and sign a copy of the Pacific Crossroads Church Children’s Ministry Policies.
We look forward to having you serve with us! Please contact our Children’s Ministry Coordinator at Laurel@pacificcrossroads.org if you have any questions or need help in the process.
The Children’s Ministry Team